Monday, October 15, 2007

A Culture Revolution

This article that you wrote is very interesting. The article is right, more and more new inventions are being develop every minute in life. The article explained some explanations about culture revolution and the statement is right. We are leaving a culture of reading and writing. This leads us to a culture of listening and watching. In my opinion I wish i was not living in the culture of listening and watching. As growing up it was never forced to read a lot, this leads me to not liking to read. Reding is very important and we are taking it out of our students eyes and don't even realize it.
Not only did the article write about reading and writing it also described the communication culture we are living in. The communication is changing from reading, writing, and conversationg to multimedia data. This leads to Audio CDs, Laserdiscs, CD-Roms, and Game Machines.
If you want to know the truth I don't really know if I would be ready to teach in the future because of all of the new inventions. Then again it might make it easier to teach because I know a lot new inventions we have now that I did not have when I was younger. This article really extended my thinking about how I am going to teach in the future.

No comments: