Saturday, September 8, 2007

Making use of Alex

The website ALEX is a very good website for teachers. It has a lot of links to lead you to a successful year in teaching. I have already learned a lot just by looking at it and clicking on the different course of studies. I think this website will come handy to a lot of teachers. It will only help them if they will take the time to use it.
I will be able to use this website a lot in my classroom when I become a teacher. It provdes me with an example of a lesson plan and it gives a stating point in making a lesson plan. All the differnt links it sends you to by going to search will be very helpful. I'm really excited to know about this wesit ALEX. Its going to come very handy for me. When I get more time I going to practice making a lesson plan. I so excited to become a teacher in the future.

No comments: